Here we have displayed all the clues of Independent Cryptic Crossword Answers November 14 2017.
- Start to open vault around 10 November? It’s a monthly occurrence
- Love announcing an entrance
- Source of milk? Light drinks carrier
- Genned up on King Edward
- Flowers, a former footballer
- Composer voiced some music as part of a cycle
- One forcibly taking powerful position in Peru’s rugby union game
- Intimidated by American pal that’s eaten “lost” pork pie
- Drug’s 8? That’s lucky for some!
- One wearing a Johnny recalled having said something in a high, shrill voice
- Caught bird bearing a little vertical stripe
- Earn 11d in change (old coins)
- Bishop prefacing “inferior wishing well” interjection?
- Childless female invalid, with one jumper in service
- Item to be packed in the boot?
- Evil genius of female friend that’s lost marks without being topped
- Almost certain a Jude’s rejected what Lennon said he was
- Very small beginnings of tash, if nobbut young
- One new gas in chart, not initially ready for listing?
- Type of bars with no meeting places
- Mix socially with setter, a person of high standing
- With United out of Europe, started to get pissed
- Making rough drawing from Potiphar’s hen in Genesis
- Flyer embarrassed naval officer
- Surely pipe’s half at fault for lung complaint
- Hob’s a fairy having annual vacation in August
- Jacket in which one smokes 8
- Small change, almost £1, put back in drawer
- Signal for action, involving head of BBC One?
- Painting of Welshman, about 50