Here we have displayed all the clues of Independent Cryptic Crossword Answers November 09 2018.
- Comprehension apparently soon to arrive?
- Hint of blossom came up – familiar?
- Worry, getting cold, with little money around – warm clothing required
- Artist offering nonsense about source of colour
- Winner of photography contest showing no duplicate subject-matter
- Thrashed, having cuddled willing girlfriend, hence looking sad
- Fruit tree beside which parish priest tucks into beer
- Cheers after recall of song line
- Harsh depression doing head in
- Advocate soldier getting allowed into church
- Glazing very good in a Southern college
- American woman?s a character in Poe
- Completion of game requires way to pay American friend
- State railway system, in part?
- Works in field about an hour – exciting stuff
- Attempt to crack clue (not hard) for ?bar?
- Followers quietly go uphill
- Freeloader possibly rates charge misplaced
- Cheers Spooner?s suggestion for dog breeder
- Betray part of city in Florida
- American insult making you cry?
- It?s a caber, tossed – no more than your civic duty
- He?d turned up late, turning up with vehicle finally dry
- Get rid of safe worker? It?ll lead to an explosion
- People securing building after old man triggers escape mechanism
- Network item – Chopin waltzes – involving 26 getting upset
- Chaps coming in to learn, confused after missing a preparation for course
- Suffers, after removal of right bone
- Jewel Queen received in a ring
- Boxes, losing bout finally? Here?s another game
- Regret the European way