Here we have displayed all the clues of Independent Cryptic Crossword Answers September 15 2018.
- Head off to relax around start of parliamentary recess
- After wasting little time, decide case that’s cut and dried
- Disparaging past socialist turned Conservative
- Sellers perhaps talk a lot
- Cocktail of gin taken primarily with lime
- Intimate friend first to entrust with key therefore to house
- Food from Japan, say?
- I hear latex is kinky, providing thrill
- Do this at the butcher’s and lose your job!
- Stage actress is disheartened
- Person tearing after street entertainer
- Learner that is outwardly least diligent
- 64 for one having lost opener, with runs for Hick
- Sounds like you try nursing a beer to keep one excited
- Opera North cuts cost with one attempt, right?
- Part of theatre encompassing box?
- American chaps occupy divine spot
- Making soft pork pie in Melton? That’s unusual
- One called up doctor, needing back pills
- What makes match so sickening?
- Lament having smashed last glass
- Figure of speech seen in poet’s last line
- Wild dog, canine at heart?
- Threaten to go out and shoot street urchin
- Begrudge eating sirloin regularly? Tough!
- Bridge player could be Dutch champion
- Rope in cracking old man
- Paddy drinks up
- Religious leader is a timid person mostly