Here we have displayed all the clues of Independent Cryptic Crossword Answers August 11 2018.
- Billions in cash for backing out
- Good time to find biography on the top shelf?
- Ending in bar, various packs or bags – items containing little taste of crackling?
- Continue to preserve law
- University education kicking off a little bit
- Question I pose, awful mess of a setter, say?
- See 24
- Country not needing many to commandeer top aircraft
- Shoes initially licked, easily keeping bootlicker in order?
- Lout, attention-seeker and knucklehead
- Kit for IT staff, mostly
- German traders once allied in northern constituency, one almost certain to be held by old Tory leader
- Kiss chap in embrace of Diogenes? I'm monstrous!
- Peel of lime and mango with new fruit
- Benevolent character in recollection of Mrs Thatcher? As if!
- Pop Idol candidate's bottom wrinkly?