Here we have displayed all the clues of Independent Cryptic Crossword Answers April 26 2018.
- Got to love The Queen in the sack
- Say yes to a cold pint after church
- Do not sit on top of surly dentists
- Party working with energy on your bike
- Some cannot amend a memo for a pilot
- Ignite row, having had fill of flak?
- Get rate, say, to realign barn door?
- Shortly cuddle, but not with Penny
- Painter shot by half-cut American
- Two favourites? Speed and heroin, son
- Folk are to put in new order, mind
- Put off by cleaning product, chap leaves
- Pound to be put on Bud? Grrrrrrrr!
- £100 returns on the cards – fat chance
- Having pinched bottom, go now
- Warning: outspoken nude is … gran?
- Have got to open cheese and cake
- Swimmer red? Second bit of suit’s split!
- Cracking defaced finest china, I guess
- Stops going topless and relaxes
- Rascal that’s withholding key ace of clubs?
- Sure, go out with one sensitive to sexual stimulation!
- Spiky sort seen with diplomat in a cape
- Like sex with Her Maj on E? In a way
- Terribly sore on my a? ’nuff said!
- Very hot broad, but not outwardly smart
- What one might have with a large G&T?
- Give up the criminal life or turn and run?
- After going all over the place, spy rare Banksy?
- Whitish lines yours truly snorted by notebook
- Port that shuts up at five to one?
- A recurrent idea? Tense man sat on Hoskins