Here we have displayed all the clues of Independent Cryptic Crossword Answers March 14 2018.
- Number of connected rooms in silhouette?
- Instrument in need of tuning, first off
- Odd bits of carbon, sulphur, steel and cement, possibly, for me?
- English invading, Ned has front limbs equipped for battle? You must be prepared!
- No one annoyed about wear and tear
- See 2 Down
- Still fashion designs about right for formal wear
- Permission for a minor change of plan not as recent
- Fair amount? Strike!
- Opposed in two ways, party hit back before elected
- Not entirely luxurious benefit
- Political institution dispensing with French leader from afar, Marine Le Pen up to no good
- Arenas in development finally breaking down, perfect when up
- Huge beasts once beating toads in battle
- Average place to host a tapeworm, say?
- Large cushions started to go in the middle – a lot!