Here we have displayed all the clues of Independent Cryptic Crossword Answers February 13 2018.
- Bloody paperwork, huge amount where trials are conducted
- Violin returns for fast movements
- Power units seeing delays after I left for short time
- Unfolding sales opportunity for a racecourse
- Over half in area around 10 reserve for do
- Georgian post-Reformation clergymen left mass out
- Very depressed hearing such a piece?
- Spurs mess up tie with rioting
- Utterly heartless he plans to break inside – this is not pretty
- Where water flows in the open ocean
- Oil platform put back in position surrounded by the briny
- Where to find eggs when heading off to a supermarket
- Legal document needed for one new false tooth?
- Sharp-witted bogus doctor after one-to-one heart transplant
- Bird moves tail around to protect egg
- He’s driven to overtake green convertible
- Flipping layabout drinking whiskey in basins
- Conscientious lord holding Athletic and United up
- Implant – it’s left in accidentally
- Fruit with a sharper taste, one left for later and nine cored
- Norse jug? Or more recent?
- Doses of medicine from medic, anything at all with sulphur
- From what we gather family is in tatters
- Clock adjusted? Quite a long time to hang around
- Do the vocals when full of scotch and jamming
- These changes in the country of France, they show what’s due to the workers
- Coppers catching group in piratical centre in G&S opera
- Average as well as, at heart, a vaguely unpleasant person
- Being a professor attached to the Authorised Version I can be seen in flowing gown
- Last 60% of official announcement is unparalleled
- Idiot, just the ultimate duff president
- Hot rod’s parking fine about to be overturned