Here we have displayed all the clues of Independent Cryptic Crossword Answers January 13 2018.
- Who’ll never forget husband stuffing rubbish into overturned box
- Heirloom of frilly clothing for example
- China importing a new European mammal
- Concerning storyteller about to be put back on track
- Heroin smuggler’s blunder
- Bird sues for reparation and payout after separation?
- Temporary dwellings in section of hospital for housing affected soldiers
- Ruler’s metric measure spanning an imperial one
- Worn-out flap
- Record one tree across large field
- Bridge contract numbers cut by president
- Whinger very taken by sailing vessel
- Strip clubs that are disreputable and ultimately corrupt
- I die drinking extremely corrosive common coolant
- Nothing at all current by editor’s boss in old magazine
- Perhaps shipbuilding by River Test
- Ridicule eccentric about topless seductress
- Body section of aircraft left to the end
- Horse bitten by variety of trapdoor spider, maybe
- Precious diamonds almost guided counterfeit
- Little birds in line succeeded to cross boat
- Art gallery’s opening with Faulkner novel
- Blush from boy after brief sin
- What’s behind bridge, according to pack
- Fool one turning up after the bout?
- Jazz mags and books hidden by Heather
- Tough men greeting male, one making food
- Managed to come up with cryptic clue in such a family?
- Dull Apostle abandoned by married couple?
- Petition raised about question in controversial 70s play