Here we have displayed all the clues of GlobeAndMail Cryptic Crossword Answers November 15 2017.
- Not well employed?
- The converse of indolence?
- Descending line in melody
- It was instrumental in combining rest and play
- Lose form in the heat
- Went on a horse to the ring for the show
- Turns up with a mother cat
- Private fled in action perhaps
- One would offer a seat to such a friend!
- Help comes from Elizabeth
- Article written about the professional stage perhaps
- Card game depending on luck for a change
- Bearings led Harry astray
- She emerges from confusion in Hamlet
- He doesn’t play alone
- He’s stupid in trying to open it without a key
- So not out very often
- Country of growing importance
- Attack is excellent, in a way
- An editor sits out a formal discourse
- After the salmon she gets food poisoning
- Place to meet after a drive
- Male typist is an indispensable member of the staff
- Swiss cantons, for example?
- One guide or a good many
- It’s an order which sometimes perpetuates his name
- I’d turn a sickly colour and refuse permission
- At sea no rating is lacking in knowledge
- Bound to be cruelly treated
- Recede in order
- Uninteresting piece of scenery
- Hit a wild man from the East