Here we have displayed all the clues of GlobeAndMail Cryptic Crossword Answers November 21 2018.
- Ignorant, as I will keep on saying
- Hitman, nothing less than tough maybe
- In these classes children take a point to heart
- Being in the wrong scene with the wrong exit
- Nevertheless last
- A strange yarn about a European
- Old instrument to strip, nevertheless
- US golfer putting about on one green
- More than one slice of the right allotment of shares
- Lives in a dress that is slovenly
- A patch put on a cuff, perhaps
- Bill is cut short, strange to tell
- He stows away at the docks
- Girl with love for a cowboy
- Act either way
- Unusual task a bored youngster may busy himself with
- They may be well held
- Seen when chins drop?
- Discrimination a cannibal appreciates in people
- A recent reform put through again
- One of three allowed to finish a journey
- The sweetest American endearment
- It’s of growing importance to the serious gardener
- Guides about a thousand ships
- Put outside society – that’s what makes it so sacred
- Gets inspiration from the braes
- The country encircling one’s country?
- Long John Silver’s line
- Petition from Queer Street
- Neat looker, that’s Daisy!
- Spontaneous remark unusually bald, I admitted
- Charge the boy nothing to go in