Here we have displayed all the clues of GlobeAndMail Cryptic Crossword Answers November 18 2018.
- Light nonsense is still produced
- Father has to confess and make headlines
- Children’s playthings?
- No corner stone?
- Leave for the Sahara perhaps
- Withdraw a summary
- Everything is plain; the alert is over
- Attacked the copper with acid
- There’s hostility when I cast my net around
- Stop and go after amber changes
- A once rough sea
- They keep shops smartened perhaps
- Over one ounce of oxygen
- Having a down on?
- The birthright of their crazy generation
- Bring about a result
- Dread going round the globe and therefore don’t
- Apparently outstanding, but hardly fine
- A classic dream once shattered
- Gave a shriek and scared me badly
- One on a diet may turn out so
- The French take shelter to be hidden
- Fights for food left over
- It keeps a sharp eye on German and American arms