Here we have displayed all the clues of GlobeAndMail Cryptic Crossword Answers November 09 2018.
- Port worker who doesn’t carry so much weight?
- What have you here?
- A girl of Roman extraction
- Promise to look after one’s funeral?
- He wants to raise the standard of living
- Is a short account for a patriarch
- Very eager for everybody to go back after a key
- These clubs may need a licence
- Waiting to be stocked
- Treatment received by troops losing Turkish capital
- Now it changes, being pulled
- Travelling after the game
- The present perfect?
- Badly riled, but he does nothing
- Dies about eleven, perhaps
- Dropping off can be a problem for them
- Feline connections, we hear
- Mouth-watering church decorations
- A temple ornament?
- Planning the way when touring around
- Made a searching examination, by all accounts
- Pack animal going up a shopping centre
- Training for employment
- Falling behind on the track
- Aids Alec if it is required
- Kindly feeling as expressed by a satisfied legatee?
- Male reads about girl from Notre Dame
- A feeling of easterly movement
- Arise Sir Otto and get some food!
- A step in trade reform
- Pretend to sound desirous
- Bends and breaks cars