Here we have displayed all the clues of GlobeAndMail Cryptic Crossword Answers November 08 2018.
- Proverbially thick set?
- and 23 Down: It floated a company using the double-entry system
- Revised plan in use for a land project
- Left with a thousand to beat
- Service dress
- Plant it in haste
- Public presentation of first-class band
- Produced a publication and is taken to court
- Sticking together, he said no changes are needed
- A refuge from one’s troubles
- She often has to kneel in an uncomfortable position
- The impression it gives varies from day to day
- Cask Edward put into good order
- One giving a talk – on the radio?
- Subject to reduced illustration
- I get directions for the pub
- Six points for a climber
- Ten areas perhaps that defined the Ottoman Empire
- A lie’s true if it’s fabricated without haste
- Breed of dog that will change some day
- Ruined temple to knock up, then forward
- It could be indeed so unfair
- Not for profit in a way
- Embryo to fuse together somehow
- Light with a tendency to grow less?
- Such a spot misled no doctor
- See 5 Across