Here we have displayed all the clues of GlobeAndMail Cryptic Crossword Answers October 12 2018.
- Men said to be not men at all
- White or green plant put outside
- I was first out, but refused to admit it
- Mislaid one’s watch and was held up?
- He likes people looking in at his window
- Fancy becoming a tenor maybe
- Had a lean time?
- One who enters the services
- In distribution of income the company is thrifty
- Freedom of movement on the stage
- Honest man
- New apron’s about right to be worn in Scotland
- Sports workers in the dark
- Heading for the frozen wastes – or stuck in them
- Somehow lost on points – or was robbed
- Justified in changing their night
- Putting party back in power in old Scandinavia
- Produced admitted superiority?
- In which to find an artist’s early work?
- Is he in no hurry to act?
- A very personal description of royalty
- Characteristics of an artist
- Material that’s light to put on
- Notes seating is provided