Here we have displayed all the clues of GlobeAndMail Cryptic Crossword Answers October 11 2018.
- Tea interval is changed through choice
- In war Eric is involved, flying aircraft
- Alice is out to get her
- Helps one in severe illness
- Fruit for the shy
- Result of a questionable action?
- He should honour his agreement to the letter
- Where to stay for long periods of the year
- Inclination to admit incompetence
- Nun that is upset by lack of interest
- Dad, after commercial, seen in study, expressionless
- Hardly dark thoughts!
- Sensational piece of luck getting free
- In the clear – not by merit
- He brought fresh weight to laws of motion
- Idle indication that the clock has stopped?
- Louvre’s new material
- Stages in funerals, perhaps
- Well-attended church service?
- Deciding to make no further moves?
- One reaching across for a tool
- Cried when I left, having taken it on trust
- First-class letter
- A grasping worker