Here we have displayed all the clues of GlobeAndMail Cryptic Crossword Answers September 22 2018.
- Aspired to become a literary giant
- Two short ways to break in
- He floated a company to avoid liquidation
- The offer of money may make them cross
- Stayed well away from work
- Unfinished plans of rowdies
- The inane goddess?
- Chimney cleaners take a gamble
- Near the avenue
- Plant where workers strike for more money
- Shoot for almost the whole season
- Is angry about the shrub
- Material that’s dug up
- Becomes confused about laps, runs wrongly
- Staggered, but got in line
- The shooting of an unknown person?
- The purposes of first-class writing
- Give a subject a title, perhaps
- He won’t ring when upset and at fault
- Uncle perhaps? That would be telling!
- Make haste with methods for smooth procedure at airports
- Fights to protect one’s property
- There’s an added charge for a special edition
- A boom in shipping, perhaps