Here we have displayed all the clues of GlobeAndMail Cryptic Crossword Answers September 14 2018.
- Artistic items of piecework
- Strong drink?
- One who provides heaven-sent protection
- Descriptive of a great sea-power
- Eroding trouble where the Dordogne and Garonne rivers meet
- About 19 trillion miles right in outer space?
- A way to gain admission
- Makes slow progress on a street car
- Spoils what may be of archaeological interest
- Describing lack of obedience in one of lower rank
- It lends support to an artist’s views
- To commit it one rats perhaps!
- Synonymous with right? Could be
- They brighten up the garden with one colour amid other colours
- Try to please?
- Such a dog may be involved in many dubious accounts
- Quick way to take the air between flights
- Manual performances which may entail pulling out all the stops
- Clerks at the information desk?
- Still voice?
- Red vehicle goes to one of the pits
- Wit of a turbulent priest
- It goes on record
- A lengthy yarn