Here we have displayed all the clues of GlobeAndMail Cryptic Crossword Answers August 11 2018.
- Billy took forty winks – that’s novel
- Irene ruined him
- Direct speech?
- Outcast with a song in his heart
- One awaits developments after its use
- Loaded statement?
- It doesn’t hurt when father’s away from home more
- Yarn wound round a screw
- Spares may be few and far between
- Nonintellectual impression about sunburst
- Strip a firearm?
- Where children may go between two and five
- Country somewhat rich in dialects
- They deal with those who have complaints
- Good enough to get by?
- As a military detachment, it’s of no importance
- Consecrates new saint with no heart
- Obviously guilty, with a fistful of diamonds?
- They work so that others may play
- Too bored to have an inclination?
- Highest type of mammal
- Attend and possibly enlist
- One is often led to use it by mistake
- Open a fresh page