Here we have displayed all the clues of GlobeAndMail Cryptic Crossword Answers July 12 2018.
- Sent to India, possibly where one wanted to go
- Insinuated that the naughty child was a fibber, too
- Child gets out of bed to do sums
- They provide some security for American men
- More of the same in Latin
- Change roles?
- Made eyes red although out of the wind at first
- Possibly press one for an answer
- Queen of Carthage apparently took no action
- One is confused in two ways by the signs
- Board a tracked vehicle
- This form of state aid can be rather remote
- Perhaps my pet needs feeding !
- Adjust the sails and dock
- Untidy arrangement that would horrify Mrs Grundy!
- Visibly in tears
- In a bout we are able to last longer
- Personal impression that is very individual
- Vicissitudes rarely encountered in Holland
- Married in the old-fashioned way
- Get rid of players on strike
- Rose is involved in basketwork
- Is a short account for a patriarch
- Sicilian hothead