Here we have displayed all the clues of GlobeAndMail Cryptic Crossword Answers May 19 2018.
- Prosperous man’s friend going round in spring
- Time to inspire poets perhaps
- Is embraced by a need for something aromatic
- Symbols used correctly in decimal figures
- Surplus wealth?
- Pushed the boat out in Paris?
- Pickle perhaps specially for game
- It goes round a piece of preserved ginger
- Type inclined to be emphatic
- Leaves, being of agile disposition
- Nice setting for oriental relative
- The speed at which we go
- Man of property, three quarters in gold
- It means no more Rugby for a small number on the team
- He struggles to make a living
- Admit – or just the opposite
- Early hunter who lived a hollow life?
- Asking for fresh abandonment
- Consenting to adjust a complaint
- There’s no duty here and no charge for wine
- End came as forewarned
- New deed includes it when revised
- Not so fair
- Darkness is a strange thing