Here we have displayed all the clues of GlobeAndMail Cryptic Crossword Answers March 13 2018.
- Fitting task for a puzzle addict?
- Irish girl makes an offer about an outfit
- Master takes female, fifty, in marriage
- We go round in a hundred and don’t enjoy it, it seems!
- Point in a record that is at full length
- Speech might indicate where one’s home is
- An engagement, in the main
- Secret serviceman?
- Combine into one military formation by the end of the battle
- Freezing some confectionery
- Try to make a little yarn go a long way?
- Times when things look different
- Guest who finishes the course?
- Glass container gives crowd a shock
- Film actress in the dress circle
- A tug in a storm in the West Indies
- Quarrelled, or returned and married
- Polite chap goes to fish
- Got up smartly
- To tell the truth, one may make it
- Getting up a revolt?
- He seeks relaxation – I trust nothing will disturb him!
- Put little work into bad choice
- Bill isn’t paid by him
- Means of communication for thieves of paintings to go into
- Cream and gold seen in a plant