Here we have displayed all the clues of GlobeAndMail Cryptic Crossword Answers February 14 2018.
- Pays a visit, after some persuasion?
- Produced common money, we hear
- Foals are frisky after a tonic, perhaps
- Treat wage adjustment as US political scandal
- Mould ice and store in secret
- Superfluous oil wells
- Possibly sold one some Chinese food
- Waiting for mass
- Be in force and overcome
- A group that is seen in abbreviated spectacles
- It can result when many stampede
- Looking horrible, so urge me to make changes
- Watchful braves not seen around
- A relationship that breaks up a trio
- Ties for position
- Censorious writer?
- Found everyone playing
- Emil’s note may be informative to a traveller
- Open tarts, perhaps
- In positions of hospital duty, getting ahead
- Section reserved for reviews
- True capital of Moroccan kingdom
- Feeling for the right gear
- Soft substitute for jam
- NCO stripes for police officers
- To arrange the relay is hard
- Crazy about Mum, in a manner of speaking
- Haul on the canvas to speed the sailor
- Sink a vessel carrying coal
- Rather annoyed when overturned
- Russian material?
- Check key lubricant