Here we have displayed all the clues of GlobeAndMail Cryptic Crossword Answers February 13 2018.
- Render first aid
- A gem looking right in a ring
- See 19 Down
- Part of a wheel that projects about a centimetre
- Legal tender in the bar
- Beats again and drives back
- Compensate with cosmetics?
- Enough to prevent parting without meeting
- There’s an inclination for it to be involved with danger
- Run loud and deep
- Add a little rum
- A rousing event?
- Accepted standards indicate no small rooms
- One of many carried by the caddy
- Simple sort of song
- A small court of law
- Dog – or part of one
- Abused for being in bars?
- One may be suspended from the works – for timekeeping?
- Describing one’s descent from Lancaster
- Money paid for cube sugar?
- Accept later that you are a chip off the old block
- Elizabeth includes us in commercial enterprise
- Got me an unusually heavy weight
- Turn up to find a number still outside
- and 8 Across: A wearing conflict
- Heap makes a bushel
- Born in unending need