Here we have displayed all the clues of Independent Cryptic Crossword Answers January 17 2018.
- Anagram of a source of trickery at sea?
- Mine’s two halves together, but hold the third
- Never flipping attempt a return to this planet!
- Vacuous eejit interrupting congregation, bit of a nag
- Cruising in a car naked in need of some more drugs?
- Worry that’s starting off upset men in 60s, perhaps
- Amphetamines and stuff that’s inside most trunks
- One pinching duck starters in exotic Angolan foodery
- Laugh at board deserving to be loathed
- One shan’t put off Beefy slimming to core in fast
- Expose yourself to most old folk and you’re reported
- The First Lady wears red cap going around country
- Zip (n): object next to middle of groin
- Undercover places for shopping a scared criminal
- After stripping, say things that are pretty seedy
- Issue most people would never want to have to raise?
- Angry? But I love you cutting into expensive coats!
- @Hoskins must be dunked in river for behaviour to others
- Flash good-looking revolutionary figure in music
- Male opening fresh sherry we might like to wine and dine?
- A way to snort crack up before anything else
- Crossbreeding at the farm will have later consequences
- Old champ involved in F1 spin off course, perhaps is out of line
- Remove a bit of clothing and become suddenly popular
- Prohibiting new red bra leads to, invariably, no good
- Picture a walk in the park near rivers full of fish
- It stops bits of a fishmonger’s mullet mixing with cod
- Shut up about grams European hoovered up by tip
- Challenge validity of claim pea chowder holds the answer!
- Transcendentalist with Hoskins visiting the Queen and Prince Charles?
- Occult filth needs regular censoring to meet requirements
- Outspoken and against the pub down the road not opening